FP Kids Permission Forms
- Literature distributed is intended for First Priority students.
- Resources such as Gospel tools, Bibles, and Ecards are specifically for First Priority students.
- First Priority students may share literature and resources with other students who request them.
FP Kids Permission Forms
- Students should set up a First Priority table at their school to advertise, invite students to their club, and hand out permission forms.
- Adults may help the students with this.
- Students may give a First Priority presentation and invitation in each classroom to their peers.
- Teachers may give a student or parent a permission form who asks.
- Each child that attends FP Kids should have a permission form turned in.
First Priority is a student initiated, student led club that helps students learn leadership, character, and team building skills. The club is faith based and helps students to live and share the Gospel as missional leaders.
- First Priority should be initiated by students.
- Students should turn in a club charter to the Principal or a written letter requesting to start a First Priority Club at their school.
- Students lead their First Priority Clubs through planning and serving on teams together.
- Campus Coaches and Parent Volunteers are guests of the students.
- They help students plan and prepare to lead the club.
- They must follow the guidelines of First Priority and the school.
- Teacher Sponsors are the custodians of the club.
- They are the liaison between the school and the club.
- They make sure students have a safe place to meet, have the resources they need, and are following school policies.
POLICY & PROCEDURE FOR VISITING A CLUB
- All adults should fill out the proper paperwork to register as a volunteer with the school.
- All adults are to first meet with the First Priority Executive Director or Coordinator before going on school campus.
- All adults should be trained by the First Priority Executive Director or Coordinator before becoming a Campus Coach.
- All adults should fill out a First Priority background check and fulfill the child protection training before going on a school Campus.
- Do not circumvent the sign-in process; sign in at the front once every time you visit a club.
- All guests should wait at the front office to be taken to the First Priority Club Meeting by the First Priority Executive Director, Campus Coach, or Student Leader.
EQUAL ACCESS ACT
- The Equal Access Act provides students the right to meet during non-curricular time. Before school, after school, or during a club/lunch time.
- The Equal Access Act requires the club to be student initiated and student led.
- The Equal Access Act provides adults the opportunity to be guests on Campus.
- The Equal Access Act requires adult volunteers to respect the requests of the school policies and procedures.
PO Box 251 Clayton, NC 27528
AG Home Inspections
Align Family Chiropractic
B & S Air Conditioning
Dolores Bailey CPA
Extreme Power Washing
Finishin' Touch Roofing
Nalda Wallace Real Estate
Olde State Construction
Rainbow Lanes Bowling
Roof Control Services
Robin Narron All State
Scott Betts Construction
Steven Hepting Plumbing
The Chicken Barn
True Joy Landscapes
Wayne Wallace State Farm
William Parrish Plumbing
Benson Grove Baptist Church
Crossraods Church of Benson
Bethany Missionary Baptist Church
Bethesda Baptist Church
Calvary Chapel Clayton
Central Baptist Church
Corinth Baptist Church
Garner Church of God
Hocutt Baptist Church
Iglesia Bautista de Selma
Ignite Fellowship Church
Life Spring Church
Mount Moriah Baptist Church
Pine Level Missionary Baptist
Princeton Church of God
Johnson Memorial Church
Temple Baptist Church
The Church @ Clayton Crossings
West Clayton Church of God
White Oak Baptist
Community Partners & Friends
Camp Oak Hill
Dance For Christ
House of Hope
JCC Campus Ministry
John Maxwell Team
Operation Christmas Child
I Choose Pregnancy Center
In His Hands Pregnancy Center
Smithfield Rescue Mission
With Love From Jesus